Shane Edwards is to join the equity derivatives team at UBS in London, leaving his role as Hong Kong-based global head of structuring in investor products and equity derivatives (IPED) at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). The RBS markets operation in Asia-Pacific will continue to be led by Pierre Ferland, while IPED will be headed by Christian Erb, global head of IPED and Beat von Gunten, global head of IPED sales.
Edwards, who reported to von Gunten at RBS, joined the bank in September 2005 from th
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data