The product issued by Structured Investments Group (SIG) that is featured on page 38 consists of a linear payout combination and features four times market growth up to a maximum of 50%. This is achieved when the index shows growth in excess of 12.5%. However, if the index is in excess of 40%, an extra 50% is paid. Capital is at risk through a 50% European barrier.
Blue Sky (now part of Incapital) issued a similar product a few years ago, featuring 10 times growth up to 60% product return plus
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules