Investors can find some attractive opportunities in bond markets amid the turmoil, according to the Scottish Widows Investment Partnership's (SWIP) Steven Logan, co-manager of the group's £1.3 billion high-yield bond fund.
Logan says as bonds and stocks fall across Europe, investors can find a number of opportunities to snap up attractive securities, with new issues priced more competitively.
"Period corrections in the market are healthy, it reduces complacency and means new bond issuance is pri
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules