After almost two years as editor of Credit, prior to which I spent two years on our sister publication Risk, it is time for me to bid you, dear readers, farewell. Please, no tears. And apologies if my last editor’s letter veers into self-indulgent territory, but when leaving any job the temptation to look back and reflect is hard to resist.
My four years here coincided with what was certainly the most serious financial crisis of our lifetime, and also the credit market’s climb out of the abyss i
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules