Credit Suisse has hired Joseph Ho as managing director and head of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to lead the development of the bank's ETF platform in Asia.
Ho joins the bank from Lyxor, where he was managing director and head of ETF sales and marketing, Asia ex-Japan. In his new role, he will work across the Asia-Pacific region, including Japan and Australia.
Ho will report to regionally to Neil Harvey, head of Asia-Pacific asset management at Credit Suisse, and globally to Dan Draper, the bank'
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules