Vontobel has listed its fourth fashion-based structured products on Scoach, offering a rollover investment for those in version three of the product, which has its last trading day today. Investors in version three, who bought the two-year certificates at an issue price of 99.40 (the reference price is 100) in July 2008, should receive a near 16% return on their investment, with the certificates quoted at 115.80 early this afternoon.
The structured product captures a theme and is based on a
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules