The latest US issuance features a handful of products based on energy companies, reflecting the global trend towards investment in clean energy. Solar panel company Trina Solar is the subject of a reverse convertible from Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).
RBC's Reverse Convertible Notes linked to Trina Solar are three-month notes paying an annual return of 18.5%. The notes feature a protection barrier of 70%, after which capital is lost at the rate of 1:1. The underlying has a high annualised level of
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules