Product review: Risking the first 10%

Gilliat Financial Solutions’ Income Series 2 comprises three six-year income products linked to the performance of different indexes. The product offers a fixed annual return of 2% irrespective of index performance, and bonus payments that differ depending on which underlying is chosen. Capital is at risk on a 1:1 basis for the first 10% loss in the index, while the remaining 90% of capital is at risk only if the 50% barrier is breached and fails to recover to its initial level.

Bonus payments

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact or view our subscription options here:

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to View our subscription options


Want to know what’s included in our free membership? Click here

This address will be used to create your account

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here