iShares has launched three exchange-traded funds (ETFs) on the London Stock Exchange, giving investors exposure to Australia, Canada and South Africa. The iShares MSCI Australia, MSCI Canada and MSCI South Africa funds provide exposure predominantly to the financial and commodities sectors. iShares is also launching an accumulating version of the iShares DJ EuroStoxx 50.
The latest figures from ETF Securities (ETFS) show that the ETFX Dax Global Shipping Fund is up 16% and the ETFX DJ Stoxx 600
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data