Issuance levels are showing no sign of slowing in the US, with Barclays offering reverse convertible notes on yet another new swath of domestic stocks, while Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) has gone beyond small caps in the search for yield.
RBC's accelerated growth note is linked to the iShares Russell MicroCap Index Fund, which contains 2,000 stocks – 1,000 from the bottom of the Russell 2000 and the other half from smaller US-listed stocks. Investor participation in the fund will be 200%, up to a
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules