As a subscriber, the PDF you are about to view is made available for personal use only. Under the following terms you are granted permission to view online, print out, or store on your computer a single copy, provided this is intended for the benefit of the individual user. Should you wish to use multiple copies of this article, please contact Customer Services.
© Incisive Media Investments Ltd 2006. All rights reserved. No parts of this
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence