Credit Suisse has hired its former head of Asian equity structuring and brought in a senior salesperson from Standard Chartered in a bid to boost its regional solutions business.
According to internal announcements seen by Risk.net and confirmed by Credit Suisse, Charles Firth – the bank’s former head of Asia-Pacific equity structuring – has rejoined the Swiss bank as a managing director in the Asia-Pacific solutions sales team. Firth left to co-found Hong Kong-based Rafiki Capital Management
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC