It's a cliché – and Randy Lack, the firm's chief marketing officer, admits as much – but Element Markets aims to be a one-stop shop for environmental commodities in North America. And so far, it's hard to argue that it isn't succeeding. The Houston-based firm offers asset management and compliance services, focusing on emissions, greenhouse gases, renewable energy credits, renewable fuel credits and biogas throughout North America, as well as managing carbon offset projects across the globe.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance