Chicago-based utility Exelon Corporation today announced an agreement to acquire John Deere Renewables, a wind-power operator and developer, in a transaction that will add 735 operating megawatts (MW) of renewable energy to Exelon’s generation portfolio.
This capacity is spread across 36 projects in eight states, and approximately 75% of the operating portfolio has already been sold under long-term power purchase arrangements.
The acquisition, expected to close in the fourth quarter, has been va
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data