The transaction is the largest publicly announced US offset deal to date. It involves offsets from Blue Source’s portfolio of emission reduction projects. They are generated from US-based forestry, landfill gas and coal mine methane projects, and meet Climate Action Reserve and Voluntary Carbon Standard criteria.
Blue Source will develop and manage the projects, and Goldman Sachs will off-take, structure and market the Blue Source offsets.
CE2 Carbon Capital is one of the largest investors and o
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence