- Markus Seiser, chief operating officer, energy, FIS
- Aviv Handler, managing director, ETR Advisory
- David Beier, financial market regulation, Wingas
- Peter Biltoft-Jensen, head of regulatory affairs, natural gas & trading, Dong Energy
- Moderator: Alexander Osipovich, commodities editor, Risk.net
This webinar, brought to you by Energy Risk and FIS, brings together energy compliance specialists to discuss the best tools for compliance with the new rules.
The Market Abuse Regulation came into force on July 3, 2016, with its accompanying directive on criminal sanctions for market abuse. Designed to stamp out insider trading and market manipulation in derivatives markets, the rules impose stringent requirements on firms to monitor for market abuse, making trade surveillance and the disclosure of inside information a high priority for market participants.