Brandon Davies, a senior non-executive director at Gatehouse Bank and Premier European Capital, told the audience at the Fathom Consulting Monetary Policy Forum on Wednesday that default on the Greek national debt was unavoidable. "There is going to be a default in Greece," he said. "The question is, how big?"
Danny Gabay, a director of Fathom Consulting who previously worked for the Bank of England, agreed: "Default is more or less inevitable among the three countries currently involved in bail
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019