As the European Central Bank announced a new programme to purchase up to €60 billion of euro-denominated covered bonds, ECB board member Jose Gonzalez-Paramo said central banks should not be taking on credit risk, in a keynote address at the Risk Europe conference in Frankfurt, in early June.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay