We are pleased to announce that nominations may now be submitted for the 2015 Energy Risk Asia Awards.
These awards provide an opportunity for companies across the commodity trading and risk management industry to gain valuable recognition and kudos. Winning an Energy Risk Asia Award sets you apart from your competitors and is a tangible accolade that demonstrates you have excelled within your sector.
Entries are judged by Energy Risk's experienced editorial team, with a particular emphasis on first-hand client feedback. To enter and see this year's submission guidelines in full, please visit the awards website by clicking here.
This year's categories are as follows:
- Asia Energy Dealer of the Year
- Asia End-user of the Year
- Asia Oil Dealer of the Year
- Asia Gas Dealer of the Year
- Asia Coal Dealer of the Year
- Asia Broker of the Year
- Asia Metals Dealer of the Year
- Asia Exchange or CCP of the Year
- Asia Law Firm of the Year
- Asia Consultancy of the Year
- Asia Technology Firm of the Year
- Asia Information Provider of the Year
- Asia Front-Office Vendor of the Year
- Asia Back-Office Vendor of the Year
- Asia Commodity Finance House of the Year
- Asia Research House of the Year
- Asia Market Development Initiative of the Year
Please note that the final categories are subject to change at the discretion of the judges, and categories in which the quantity and quality of entries are low may be removed. The deadline for submissions is July 31. No submissions beyond that point will be considered.
Profiles of the winning organisations will be featured in the October 2015 issue of Energy Risk and on Risk.net.
Editor, Energy Risk
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts