The only Asia-based publication to covers derivatives, structured products and risk management is taking submissions for its 16th annual awards
To enter: click here
Asia Risk magazine has had a tradition of rewarding institutions for excellence in risk management and this year is no different, and we invite you to challenge for awards across 35 categories in the 16th Asia Risk Awards.
As part of Singapore's 50th anniversary celebrations this year's award ceremony will take place in Singapore on September 11 – venue TBC.
For a full list of categories and rules, click here.
Judged by Asia Risk's Hong Kong-based editorial team and backed up by extensive due diligence with candidates' clients, the Asia Risk Awards represent the pinnacle of success for firms based in the region. Last year's winners drew widespread press coverage across the region following their success.
The closing date for entries is June 12. If you have any questions please contact the editor, Aaron Woolner ([email protected]).
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?