Eric Crittenden, the director of research at Longboard Asset Management, a commodity trading adviser (CTA), leaves no stone unturned in his search for diversification. Every week, he logs into Clearport, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) electronic clearing platform for over-the-counter transactions, to check the latest open interest and volume data.
“I’m not a very excitable person,” says Crittenden, in his measured tone, “but one of the things that encourages me is all the OTC products
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?