What is your macro view?
In the current context it is important to keep in mind the importance of capital flows – where we have come from, where we are and where we could be heading.
The first thing in the currency arena that comes to mind is the concept of currency wars. I do not think the concept of currency wars is hyperbole. From that perspective it is important to understand what capital flows were like before the crisis, what they are like now and why we have seen the resultant moves in a
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules