Statistical arbitrageurs IKOS have added US market capability to their collection of funds, which will enable the existing range to more than double its investment universe and consequently its capacity.
Martin Coward, chief investment officer at IKOS, said: 'This marks the completion of a four- year project to extend our data management, forecasting, portfolio construction, risk management and execution systems to a global equity universe. By trading most of the world's liquid stocks over a near
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?