Trafalgar Capital Specialized Investment Fund-FIS is a European-based alternative investment fund focusing on privately negotiated funding transactions for small and mid-cap publicly traded companies in Europe and overseas.
The strategy provides for low variance and above-average returns of 14%-18% without taking any market risk.
The company offers bespoke funding and corporate advice normally only available to large-cap companies.
"The fund aims to earn a positive, steady return from an
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more