He reasons if it is solving some of the world’s biggest challenges, it is likely to make the biggest return.
Previous investments by TTP in the clean technology and IT sectors have proven Gee’s theory, returning four times the original cost on exit.
Now TTP is launching the TTP Ventures Enterprise Capital Fund (ECF). The fund is seeking £10 million from private investors and £20 million of leveraging funds from the UK government. It will be set up as an English limited liability partnership.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay