An Introduction to Hedge Funds, by Mark Berman
An indispensable, step-by-step guide to hedge funds, explaining what a hedge fund is, how it operates and what happens when things go wrong. Written in a format that will help you to grasp this complex subject relatively quickly, this primer is recommended for newcomers to this field.
Global Tactical Asset Allocation, by Daan Potjer and Christopher Gould
This executive report is an extremely valuable
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants