Fund of hedge fund managers are expecting improving performance across emerging markets and specialist strategies, according to the latest monthly survey of fund of hedge funds managers carried out by Hedge Funds Review.
Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia and global emerging market funds are likely to see significantly higher returns coming from a low base, according to survey replies.
Specialist technology will also be an improving sector, as will specialist healthcare and biotechnology,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?