Energy companies should also seriously reconsider their compensation schemes,to rid the industry of potential rogue traders, Kaminski added.
One possibility would be to institute a long resting period for exercised optionsand to defer compensation
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?