The long-awaited Ferc report into the western US power crisis – released on March 26 – alleges widespread manipulation of the California market by energy firms. But perhaps more importantly, the outcry over
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?