"How to deal with Asia is a big project for Lighthouse," says Hiroshi Harada, managing director at the Florida-based fund of hedge funds (FoHF), citing Korea's national pension fund as an institutional investor prepared to lead the way in hedge fund investment in the region.
Scott Perkins, executive managing director, says he is excited about prospects for raising capital in Asia over the next 18 months. Lighthouse's primary focus has been in Japan, which has had a longer history of alternative
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE