Investors redeemed an estimated net $2.2 billion from hedge funds in November 2016. During the first 11 months of the year net $83.1 billion was removed from the industry.
Despite this, more than half of reporting funds had inflows during the month. It is rare to see the majority of funds receiving net new money while the industry experiences net outflows overall. Larger funds were net losers of assets in November, while smaller funds had aggregate net inflows.
While it is positive to see the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay