Omni serves as investment manager of four strategies: Omni Macro, Omni Event, Omni Secured Lending and Omni European Equity Long/Short. Across these strategies the firm has combined assets under management of more than $940 million. Omni group risk manager Dario Peluso delves into the investment manager’s strategy to deal with risk across its portfolios.
Can you describe your risk management team?
The structure of our independent risk management team is very simple. The team is comprised of two
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines