Mirae Asset Global Investments is keen to strengthen its presence in the UK and develop stronger relationships with intermediaries in the region, chief executive Jung Ho Rhee told Investment Week, a sister publication of Risk.net.
In an effort to grow its distribution efforts in the UK, the Asian specialist has hired Olivier Mampouya as a sales director in London to work alongside Nic Jones, head of UK sales.
Mampouya was previously relationship analyst at Wellington Management and has also
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules