Backed by one of Europe's wealthiest families and housed in offices formerly occupied by UK security service MI5, Jon Little is refreshingly open about the business of Northill Capital, the acquirer of asset managers that he heads.
Northill was founded at the end of 2010 by Little, with substantial financial backing from the Bertarelli family – whose wealth had its beginnings in Serono, a pharmaceutical company created in 1906 and subsequently sold to Germany's Merck.
At its London office,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants