Multi-strategy hedge funds were the big winners at the Hedge Funds Review Americas Awards, with Whitebox Advisors named 'Best overall hedge fund group' and Millennium Management winning 'Hedge fund of the year'.
Millennium also picked up awards for 'Best multi-strategy hedge fund' and 'Best non-directional hedge fund over 10 years'.
The Whitebox Credit Arbitrage fund was named 'Best arbitrage hedge fund'. Other winners included: Glenview Capital Management, which won 'Best long/short equity
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines