As investors continue to demand detailed information and more frequent updates from portfolio managers, the investor relations teams at hedge funds are gearing up for increased activity. Comac Capital, a London-based discretionary global macro hedge fund manager founded in 2005 by Colm O'Shea, has put investor relations at the heart of its business.
Current CEO and partner Hopewell (Hope) Wood started at Comac in 2007 as director of investor relations and also oversaw marketing activities. Now
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay