Hedge fund directors continue to come under pressure to improve oversight and corporate governance at funds. A majority of investors and operational due diligence analysts think directors do not provide true independent oversight of funds while nearly three-quarters believe directors do not serve a useful function, according to a recent survey.
Of those polled, 73% of investors say they do not think directors are “useful”. However, the survey points out that there is a lack of understanding of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia