Investor interest in China hedge funds increased at year end with net inflows in Q4 of nearly $2 billion, the highest quarter in more than four years. Total universe AUM jumped in the second half of the year, surpassing $20 billion for the first time since mid-2011 and reaching its highest level since late 2007.
The universe was one of the best-performing segments of the hedge fund industry in 2013, with the current group of reporting funds posting returns in
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules