Named after one of the westernmost points of Europe – the Spanish rocky peninsula that derives its name from the Latin finis terrae, meaning ‘end of the earth’ – London-based emerging market debt (EM) hedge fund Finisterre Capital believes it is well placed to steer a course for investors seeking opportunities in the new world of EMs.
Keen sailor Paul Crean is chief investment officer of Finisterre and one of four partners that founded the company 11 years ago, all of whom have been involved in
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?