Framed against the background of the global financial crisis, the Occupy Movement, increasing regulatory pressures on traditional investment banks and the Jobs Act, author Timothy Spangler has created a refreshingly accessible and relevant guide to hedge funds and private equity in the current climate.
Spangler is a partner and chair of the investment funds group in Kaye Scholer's Los Angeles and New York offices, where he regularly advises sponsors on the formation, structuring and negotiation
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay