Ada Investments, the hedge fund led by former Old Lane Partners portfolio manager Vinay Nair, is merging with Brazilian fund manager Behavior Capital.
The combined company will operate as Ada Investments and manage strategies in Brazil and other Latin American countries.
The deal is part of Ada's drive to create a global emerging markets investment platform.
"In an environment where specialised execution of emerging market strategies is increasingly important, this partnership is an important
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights