The upheaval in the US housing market has created big opportunities for traders with expertise in structured credit instruments, especially residential mortgage securities.
Few investors know this market as well as Chris Hentemann. The founder and chief investment officer of 400 Capital Management has been trading mortgage derivatives since 1990 when he started his career in the fixed income trading group at Credit Suisse First Boston. He then spent 11 years as the head of global structured
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules