Customers at Claridge's take it for granted that service will be superb and the experience from the end-user's point of view will be to a consistent and high standard. In the hedge fund world, it falls to the investor relations team in the main to provide that experience before, during and after a decision to allocate capital is made by investors.
Every management company has a different way of organising its investor relations. At CQS, the $12.1 billion hedge fund founded by Michael Hintze,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden