As the outsourcing industry matures, a new type of relationship is emerging between hedge funds and service providers: collaboration.
“Hedge funds are looking for new models to create scale but maintain control,” says Jayesh Punater (pictured), chief executive of Gravitas, an outsourcing platform that provides cloud technology, collaborative outsourcing, risk support and research to the alternative investment industry.
“We have started working with larger clients to create a new model called co
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?