The Hedge Funds Review Americas Awards 2013 are now open for entries.
The annual event rewards outstanding achievements in the hedge fund industry across a series of quantitative and qualitative categories.
The quantitative performance awards recognise hedge funds and funds of hedge funds (FoHFs) that have delivered outstanding risk-adjusted returns for investors across multiple investment strategies.
Hedge Funds Review has partnered with BarclayHedge to identify the top-performing hedge funds
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden