Fasanara Capital likes living on the edge. Its event driven strategy allows the team to deploy capital opportunistically and profit from dramatic shifts in the markets
The team behind Fasanara has been in the industry for a combined 22 years. Previously, they were the core members of the Merrill Lynch Europe, Middle East and Africa principal investors group run by Francesco Filia who is now Fasanara Capital’s portfolio manager.
The investment strategy is underpinned by a fundamental view that
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay