Market uncertainty and volatility are providing one of the most favourable environments for global macro fund managers in recent history, according to fund of fund managers.
Barry Colvin, chief investment officer at Tremont Advisers, which oversees Matrix’s Bastion and Conservative Approach Strategy (CAS) funds, says for global macro to flourish, one needs inflexion points and uncertainty. “And we have all of that in spades,” he adds. Along with convertible arbitrage and equity market neutral, it
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay