Richard Harwood, chief executive officer of Theta Enhanced Asset Management, says he expects investors will apportion their more conservative equity money to Orchard Funds.
The Dublin-listed UCITS portfolio uses a mixture of core long equity holdings — currently around 38% the fund’s assets — and non-geared structures using options and futures on single stocks and indices to refine the strategy aiming to return 10% to 12% net annually.
About 300 stocks are screened using various criteria to
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product