Glenn Baggley, chief executive at London fund of fund manager Eddington CapitalManagement, says distressed and credit sensitive funds have had “a greatrun” so far this year, “but we expect them to run out of steam fairlysoon.
“The mania for launching credit funds is a classic sign of a strategy
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights