Nick Bullman believes it is not only company-specific factors which make Japan attractive for hedge funds, but also a confluence of market-related and macro-economic conditions.
While the Nikkei continues to gyrate, the Investor Select Advisors (ISA) Ichibanboshi fund of Japanese hedge funds of various strategies, which Bullman oversees as chairman of London‘s Investor Select Advisors (ISA), has an increasing range of portfolios to choose from.
While equity long/short continues to make up the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines